Bullet coffee is a tasty drink that is suitable for ketogenic diets. It’s easy to make and will give you all kinds of energy for many hours.
Kitchen stuff you will need:
- A jug or frothing pitcher
- You favorite coffee cup
- An immersion blender, magic bullet, or a regular blender
- A tablespoon measure (or regular spoons)
- 12 oz. Francesco’s Coffee
- 1-2 tblspn Coconut Oil or MCL
- 1-2 tblspn Butter or gheee
- 1-2 tblspn 35% cream
Scoop the ghee and coconut oil into the mixing jug or pitcher.
The ghee or butter will stick to the spoon as will the coconut oil. That’s okay, leave it like that for now. If you are using MCL, this isn’t an issue.
Add the cream to the coffee so as not to overflow the cup.
Pour the hot coffee into the jug or pitcher. The spoons that you used to scoop the coconut oil and ghee will be in the jug and the oils will now melt off of them.
Remove the measuring spoons after the oils have liquifed and blend 10-20 second until it’s nice and frothy.
Pour back into you cup and enjoy.