Terms and Conditions
FCC E-Commerce Site Terms and Conditions
Thank you for shopping at Francesco’s Coffee Company’s online store. The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions originating from this website.
How to place order
To place an order follow the steps below:
- Ensure that you have a valid credit card or PayPal account.
- Navigate to the store pages of our site.
- Begin by making your product selection.
- Press the check-out button when your shopping is complete.
- Enter your delivery and payment information. At this stage you may choose to create an account.
- When entering you information is complete, you will be asked to review your order. Take a moment to review you order, shipping and payment information.
- If errors are found, be sure to correct them prior to placing the order.
- Once satisfied that all is correct and that the order is as you intended, complete the check out process.
Charges of Shipping charges are as billed by the Canada Post Corporation unless otherwise indicated. Our roast days are Mondays and Wednesdays and every effort is made to send orders are sent the day following the roast.
If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly, so that we can make a claim against the carriers. We will offer you the choice of a replacement or a full refund.
We will normally ship using Canada Post 3-5 day delivery service but you may request a higher class of service at your expense.
This will include charges and timescales for all the locations where you deliver goods.
Cancellations and returns
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault — for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
This policy does not apply to the following goods, which are exempt from the right to cancel:
- Files downloaded at no cost for the purposes of 3d printing.
- Documents containing knowledge or know-how, whether free or paid.
Our products can be returned within 14 days of their original purchase.
Before you return a product, please make sure that:
- The product was purchased in the last 7 days
- The product is in its original packaging
- the packaging is unopened and intact
Send the product in its intact unopened original packing to:
48 Jamie Ave
We will refund your money, including the original shipping charges, within 14 days of receiving the returned product. Please provide us with your reason for cancellation. A brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
If you cancel your order, you must return the goods to us at your own expense. You are responsible for the risk of loss or damage when you return goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value.
If you are unable to return the goods, we will be unable to issue a refund. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
If there is a problem with the goods, please contact us to discuss the matter further. If the goods are found to be faulty within a reasonable time (7 days) after delivery, you may reject them and claim a full refund. If a fault is found later on, or if you delay in making a complaint, you may still be entitled to a replacement or adjustment. If a replacement is not available, you may be able to claim a partial or full refund of your money.
Refunds and Exchange on Sale items
Sale items are eligible for refund or exchange provided that they are unused. We will refund the sale price paid for any goods purchased.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply to future orders.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By phone number: 613 761 7788
- By email: sales@FrancescosCoffee.com
- By completing the refunds form below
Changes to these terms
These terms were last changed on
Wednesday, September 20, 2020.